Pays et Langues
Manager Research and Science
A recent Doctorate degree in a field related to human health.
Confident presentation skills in both Mandarin and English. Candidates must be able to communicate and present scientific information in both Mandarin and English. Additional language proficiencies in Korean or Japanese will be an advantage.
PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently #8 in the DSN worldwide. For more than 30 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
We are seeking for a Manager Research and Science for our Asia Pacific Headquarter located in Singapore. The ideal candidate is a recent doctorate degree graduate who is specialized in a field related to human health. Some non-exhaustive examples of related fields include medicine, chiropractic, physiology, nutrition, or biological science.
The Manager Research and Science will represent PM-International as a presenter at product training presentations and international events, and will be expected to travel to our PM-International subsidiaries across the Asia Pacific region, including to developing Asia Pacific economies, such as China, India, Philippines and Indonesia. The candidate will also be expected to conduct product trainings via online video presentations.
As such, we require a seasoned professional, confident in Mandarin and English.
Should the successful candidate currently reside in Singapore, he/she will work from our office.
Please note that residency in Singapore is not mandatory for the position: remote working arrangements can be discussed if the successful candidate is not currently residing in Singapore.
As there is no requirement for non-residents to relocate to Singapore, no relocation benefits can be provided for non-residents.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Plan and prepare product presentations for FitLine nutrition supplements in Mandarin and English.
- Represent PM-International as a presenter at product training presentations and international events. PM-International events include Kick-off, National Congress, Product Academy, Product Trainings and Power Day presentations. The training sessions may be targeted at team partners, customers, potential customers, or a general audience.
- Support product development work for PM International by assessing the scientific literature, competitive landscape, nutrient function claims and traditional knowledge.
- Respond to product queries from across the Asia Pacific region.
- Support Regulatory Affairs for Nutrition and Skincare products in Asia Pacific.
- Assist in PM-International’s research projects based in the Asia Pacific region. Research projects may include internal focus group studies and external scientific collaborations with universities and research institutes.
- Ad hoc scientific projects will be assigned to meet our rapidly changing business needs.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A recent PhD degree in a field related to human health is mandatory. Some non-exhaustive examples of related fields include medicine, chiropractic, physiology, nutrition, or biological science.
- A sound understanding of nutrition science and/or human physiology.
- Confident presentation skills in both Mandarin and English. Candidates must be able to communicate and present scientific information in both Mandarin and English. Additional language proficiencies in Korean or Japanese will be an advantage.
- Our Asia Pacific subsidiaries include developing countries. We also have new markets that have yet to be opened. The aspiring candidate must be ready for business trips across Asia Pacific, including to developing Asia Pacific economies, such as China, India, Philippines and Indonesia.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Competitive compensation package and bonus plan.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
- And many more benefits.
At PM-International, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, lead and truly make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter including your salary expectations, as well as your earliest date of entry. Interested applicants should indicate their current and expected salary package. Please be aware that incomplete applications cannot be considered.