If you are looking for a light and meatless menu to quickly prepare for your guests on New Year’s Eve, then keep on reading because your guests will love this colorful and low-carb menu!
Kale salad with chickpeas (4 servings)
200 g kale, fresh
50 g goji berries
200 g feta
200 g drained, cooked chickpeas
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
50 ml orange juice
2 teaspoons paprika powder
½ teaspoon ground cumin
pinch of salt, pepper
- Pluck kale into bite-sized pieces and clean well. Pat dry, put in a large bowl and add 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Knead well and leave for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Drain and pat dry the chickpeas. Mix with the olive oil, salt, paprika and cumin in a bowl. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour until crispy. Remove and allow to cool.
- Puree avocado with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and orange juice to a smooth cream. Season with salt and pepper and add to the kale. Stir well.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper, fold in the goji berries, the feta cheese and the chickpeas.
- Wash radishes, cut in fine slices and garnish the salad.
|508 kcal||19 g protein||30 g fat||33 g carbs|
Beetroot carpacchio with goat’s cheese (4 servings)
4 beetroots, pre-cooked
100 g lamb’s lettuce
4 slices of goat’s cheese
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp olive oil
30 g pistachios, chopped
- Cut beetroots into thin slices.
- Wash and dry lamb’s lettuce.
- Preheat oven at 250 °C.
- Place the red beets in a casserole dish and add goat’s cheese; drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and bake on the top rail for about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish baked beetroots with lamb’s lettuce and drizzle with dressing.
|360 kcal||14 g protein||28 g fat||11 g carbs|
Light raspberry tiramisu (4 servings)
200 g of raspberries
100 g sponge finger
150 ml almond milk (normal milk)
150 g of low-fat quark
100 g of sour cream
½ pudding powder (vanilla)
1 package vanilla sugar
50 ml orange juice (raspberry liqueur / egg liqueur)
backing cocoa powder
- Prepare the pudding with the almond milk according to the package instructions; mix quark, sour cream and vanilla sugar.
- Lay out half of the sponge fingers in a baking dish and drizzle with 25 ml of orange juice, etc.; distribute half of the quark mixture on top; soak the remaining sponge fingers in the remaining orange juice and place them on top of the quark; distribute the remaining quark mixture on top and distribute the raspberries on top; sprinkle it with cocoa powder if you like.
|238 kcal||9 g protein||9 g fat||30 g carbs|
|269 kcal||9 g protein||10 g fat||32 g carbs|