Country/Region & Language preference
Senior Manager Operations & Finance
Business Degree in Accountancy or Finance management or related business studies.
At least 3 years of working experience.
English with complete fluency in speech and in writing is a must, further languages are an advantage.
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in health, fitness, and beauty. The company is present in more than 40 countries and on five continents. PM is currently ranked #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For nearly 30 years PM has set the highest standards for development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and growing every day.
PM-International is all about peak performance, combining creativity and state-of-the-art science, with one vision in mind: worldwide market leadership in the development and distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
Our products enhance the quality of life for many people, and provide them with a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
At PM-International we relate our success directly to the strength of our team. To continue operating at our high standards, we are searching for a top talent as SENIOR MANAGER OPERATIONS & FINANCE for our Continental Headquarter in Singapore to join us.
The successful candidate will be a born leader with previous managerial experience and excellent communication and presentation skills, proven experience in overseeing Finance and Operations with a strong ability to collaborate across a wide range of departments. The SENIOR MANAGER OPERATIONS & FINANCE will report to the COO/CFO of our Asian Headquarter. He will manage all activities within Operations and Finance and partner with various teams across the organization to achieve efficiencies in terms of costs.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the COO/CFO in his daily work.
- Develop and execute the financial strategy of the company, ensuring that the company is profitable, risk protected and financially strong at all times.
- Develop and ensure that policies and guidelines are followed in accordance with the company’s strategy.
- Interface with auditors from state, local, and federal governments, as well as the annual audit.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Structure goals and objectives, establish efficient courses of action, set priorities, and organize information to facilitate optimal execution.
- Ensure that matters within the scope of responsibility comply with local law, local regulations and company’s policies and regulations.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Business Degree in Accountancy or Finance management or related business studies.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Extensive knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
- Experience in coordination of logistic processes is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- English with complete fluency in speech and in writing is a must, further languages are an advantage.
- Working knowledge with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS).
- Hands-on mentality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing group.
- Great career path.
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.