Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
Prior experience in the related field of regulatory affairs in food, food supplements and cosmetics.
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For almost 30 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for our International Headquarters in Luxembourg a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for who will report to the Senior Manager Legal & Regulatory Affairs.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as internal audits, inspections, license renewals and registrations of dietary supplements and cosmetics. May compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for the implementation and conduction of first and second party audits program.
- Provide and manage product documentation
- Product researches, raw-material researches and food-related legal researches
- Preparation and provision of international product registration documents
- Inspection and review of product labels
- Support of the Senior Manager of Legal and Regulatory Affairs for product approvals
- Packaging control when changing the packaging
- Monitoring of label changes
- Control of implementation of labels
- Managing and archiving of labels
- Contact and communication with manufacturers and suppliers
- Integrate the HACCP/Food Safety Team
- Conduct internal audits against food safety standards
- Conduct second party audits to ensure suppliers are meeting PMI requirements
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma in food science, dietetics, pharmacy, food law or equivalent in addition to related work experience.
- Prior experience in the related field of regulatory affairs in food, food supplements and cosmetics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language is considered as an advantage.
- Proficient of MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, organization and autonomy
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A friendly and proactive personality
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Free parking
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg
- Vacation bonus + Christmas bonus
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs
- Access to an online language platform where you can learn up to 41 different languages
- Free use of the in-house gym
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.