Country/Region & Language preference
Prior experience in similar role is preferable
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently #8 in the DSN worldwide. For more than 30 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and development.
Come work with us as a:
RECEPTIONIST – PART-TIME POSITION (preferably morning)
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will handle the day-to-day business. The position requires a very well organized, flexible and adaptable person who takes pride in and enjoys meeting, advising and assisting people of various walks of life and cultures when dealing with administrative and organizational challenges.
The ability to interact with managers and employees (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- High school diploma or equivalent, in addition to related work experience.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German. Additional language skills are considered an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS-Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, organization and autonomy.
- Used to multitasking and demonstrating solid time-management skills as well as the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A friendly and outgoing personality, professional dress, and manner.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Serve customers, business partners and guests by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Represent the high-quality company image at all times.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a timely, efficient and polite manner while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and dispatch daily mail, deliveries and couriers.
- Keep a visitors log and issue visitor badges.
- Update appointment calendars, coordinate conference rooms and organize meetings (hotel, restaurant, taxis).
- Maintain office inventory, ordering, and organization of office supplies.
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Great career path.
- Meal vouchers.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- Private pension insurance.
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Summer vacation bonus.
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
- Learning and Development program.
- Free use of the in-house gym.
- BMW car program.
- and many more benefits.
At PM-International, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, lead and truly make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter including your salary expectations, as well as your earliest date of entry. Please be aware that incomplete applications cannot be considered.
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.