Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
Legal Counsel IP and Trademarks
5-7 years of experience in a similar role
Fluent English, both written and spoken
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel IP and Trademarks in our International Headquarters in Luxembourg, who will provide a wide range of administrative support to the Legal Team, undertaking all the formalities required to successfully manage company’s trademark portfolio.
What are your responsibilities?
- Overall assistance under an administrative and legal perspective on the company’s trademark portfolio;
- Supervision and monitoring of existing and proposed trademarks;
- Filing and prosecuting trademarks on a worldwide basis;
- Manage the relationship with the external consultants, assisting them in the various aspect of trademark administration;
- Oversee all procedural details of trademark registrations in the EU and internationally;
- Handle trademark disputes and inform of actions on trademark infringement;
- Reviewing trademark watch notices to consider possible oppositions;
- Work along the Compliance Department for compliance trademark infringement open cases and inquiries;
- Conducting trademark availability searches;
- Supervision and management of the correspondence received by the Department;
- Maintenance of files and document management system.
What are the requirements?
- Master`s degree in Law or similar relevant field;
- Previous experience in a similar role (5 -7 years) is mandatory;
- Thorough understanding of intellectual property law;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Got any questions?
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.