Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
Prior work experience as a laboratory technician
Good English skills, both spoken and written, other languages are an asset
Based in Esch-Sur-Alzette
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 140 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for a team player to join our Research and Development Department at LIST in Esch-sur Alzette in a full time, in-house “Laboratory Technician” position.
What are your responsibilities?
- Incoming control of raw materials and work materials (labelling and digital recording).
- Controlling of incoming raw materials and monitoring the stock.
- Preparation of laboratory trials, prototypes and sample series.
- Order of raw materials and work materials in coordination with the laboratory or project manager.
- Preparation and participation of internal tastings.
- Cleaning and disinfection of laboratory systems and devices such as laboratory mixers, laboratory scales, etc.)
- Digital management of laboratory database regarding raw and working materials.
- Assist on online research for raw materials and suppliers.
- Routine examinations of chemical-physical parameters e.g. pH determinations, bulk density, particle sizes etc.
What are the requirements?
- Completed apprenticeship in the field of Food Technology, Laboratory Technology (chemistry, biology, pharma) or comparable training.
- Practical experience in laboratory work in the powder sector.
- Technical understanding.
- Independence and flexible.
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility.
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German and/or French are a strong asset.
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
|Street:||5 Av. des Hauts-Fourneaux|
|City:||4362 Esch-Belval Esch-sur-Alzette|
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.