Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Economics or Business Administration
Good English skills, both spoken and written
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
For immediate employment, we are looking for a Junior Controller who will support our International Controlling Team in financial controlling of our international subsidiaries.
What are your responsibilities?
- Optimization of the financial and profit situation of the PM subsidiaries / Headquarters
- Controlling and ensuring the financial solvency of the PM subsidiaries / Headquarters
- Monitoring the subsidiaries through a monthly target-performance comparison
- Controlling the performance of PM subsidiaries / Headquarters’ (Business Plan, monthly target vs. actual comparison, and explanation of the budget exceeding)
- Check the annual accounts of the PM subsidiaries / Headquarters
- Daily liquidity control of the PM subsidiaries / Headquarters
- Permanent observation of the currency development of non-EURO countries
- Supporting the start-up phase for new PM companies
- Monitoring of inactive PM administration companies
What are the requirements?
- You have a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Economics or Business Administration
- You already have some first professional experience in the field of controlling
- You are willing to provide high-level support to the Controlling Team/CFO
- You are committed, assertive, accurate, and you have the ability to cope under pressure
- You are willing to go on occasional trips abroad
- You have very good English skills, both spoken and written, Spanish and other languages are considered an advantage
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.