Country/Region & Language preference
1-3 years’ experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof
Fluent English, both written and spoken
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for an International Auditor in our International Headquarters in Luxembourg.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations
- You will be generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties
- You will explain audit findings and recommend solutions
- You will be handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations
- You will solve problems in terms of troubleshooting in our subsidiaries
What are the requirements?
- You have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or comparable qualification in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- You have at least 1-3 years’ experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof – having worked in an auditing environment (Big 4) is considered an advantage
- You have strong understanding of accounting, regulations, and internal controls
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, critical thinking skills, time management skills and have the ability to cope with pressure
- You are comfortability working in a collaborative environment
- You have proficient verbal and written communication skills and speak fluently English; further foreign languages are of an advantage
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- You are willing to frequently travel abroad
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.