Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
Food Technologist (Maternity Replacement)
Prior work experience in food technology
Good English skills, both spoken and written
Based in Esch-Sur-Alzette
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day! PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 140 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for someone as a “Food Technologist” for a on-year maternity replacement to work with our experienced Research and Development team at LIST in Esch-sur-Alzette to take our Brand to the next level!
What are your responsibilities?
- Support of the documentation team.
- Technical documentation of raw materials for food and food supplements.
- Internal reporting and process evaluation.
- Internal communication with other departments.
- External communication with suppliers and manufacturers.
What are the requirements?
- Training in the food industry or related fields.
- Work experience in the food industry desirable but not mandatory.
- Work experience in the field of technical documentation desirable but not mandatory.
- Attention to details.
- Structured working methods.
- Advanced skills in MS-Office.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional languages are considered as an advantage.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Work permit in Luxembourg required.
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the
|Street:||5 Av. des Hauts-Fourneaux|
|City:||4362 Esch-Belval Esch-sur-Alzette|
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.