Country/Region & Language preference
Hong Kong SAR China
Assistant to Senior Manager ISD (International Sales Development)
2+ years of relevant administrative work
Good English skills, both spoken and written
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
For immediate employment, we are looking for our Headquarters in Luxembourg an Administrative Officer who will directly report to the Senior Manager of International Sales Development.
What are your responsibilities?
- Handle routine and advanced duties in the department
- Communication by phone and email
- Handling of correspondence with PM employees as well as distributors
- Office organization
- Follow up of projects
- Follow up with tasks of team members
- Market Research
- Assisting the department head in her daily tasks and projects
- Making travel arrangements and generating itineraries
- Creating and updating guidelines, overviews, and checklists for various processes
- Always being in the office for support while the other members of the team are traveling
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work closely with other departments in the company to ensure that the tasks are moving forward
- Strong communication skills to ensure that all information is spread where it is needed
- Any other tasks given by the department head
What are the requirements?
- 2+ years of relevant administrative work, young professionals may also apply
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Outstanding attitude and professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral), another language is considered an advantage
- Experience in sales/network marketing is considered an advantage but not necessary
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs
- Free use of the in-house gym
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.