Country/Region & Language preference
Assistant to General Manager Spain
Secure and self-confident manner, are reliable, sociable, and are a genuine team player with diplomatic skills.
Flexibility and willingness to travel
Fluent in Spanish and English
PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently #8 in the DSN worldwide. For more than 30 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
For immediate employment, we are looking for an Assistant to General Manager Spain who will collaborate with our sales and customer service teams as well as with our PM-International team partners. You will be the link between teams and the General Manager.
This position will be based in Jávea, Spain.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Communicate with international business partners in all matters.
- Plan & prepare business trips, events, and travels.
- Handle general administrative, organizational, and ad-hoc tasks.
- Mange the online shop.
- Keeping up to date the internal marketing materials of the Company.
- Manage the product labels, making sure that they are translated into Spanish, properly registered before shipment, and promptly uploaded in the inline shop. Archive the registration documents and manage possible issues with the Spanish Health Authority.
- Manage the production process of the marketing materials (product brochures, image brochures, demo bag flyers, new product introduction flyers, etc.), ensuring that they are compliant with the company´s brand identity.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure labor risk prevention.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- You have a secure and self-confident manner, are reliable, sociable, and are a genuine team player with diplomatic skills.
- You are very well-organized and a problem solver.
- You are flexible and the willingness to travel completes your profile.
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish and English skills.
- You work confidently with the current MS Office package and Social Media platforms.
- You are interested in sports and a healthy lifestyle.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international, young work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Great career path.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.