Bevorzugtes Land & Sprache
YouTube Project Coordinator
2 years of professional experience working with YouTube Channels for companies
Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Based in Schengen, Luxembourg
M-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For the past 30 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products, and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
For immediate employment, we are looking for a passionate, skilled, and detail-oriented YouTube Project Coordinator to optimize and lead the day-to-day management of our YouTube channel.
What are your responsibilities?
- Create and guide a strategy to grow YouTube channels, laying out the necessary content and engagement activity needed to achieve that growth.
- Working to maximize their performance by undertaking daily, weekly, and monthly activities and delivering results to maximize their performance
- Working with the communications and marketing team to meet and exceed business and brand objectives
- Reporting the process and progress to the responsible department Managers
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of global YouTube channels and strategies
- Creating upload schedules, updating channel artwork, editing, and transcoding videos, reading and moderating comments, and general adherence to YouTube’s guidelines and best practices.
What are the requirements?
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with YouTube Channels for companies
- Experience with a multi-channel strategy would be appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, or related is required
- Experience with project management and reporting
- Experience in content production will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Got any questions?
HR Recruitment Specialist
We’re on the lookout for talented and motivated people who fit our culture as well as the job, and who are just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Don’t see your dream job?
Our team reviews every application. We will reach out to set up an interview if we feel you are a great fit.